Warning. This YouTube video contains adult language

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

As a Mac and Windows owner, I found this amusing.

Sadly I've never had such experiences myself before :)

Quite interesting for mac users like me...

My friend is taking some college courses in computer animation and has to use a mac. It crashes constantly when I attempts to save his work. He would toss his MAC into the garbage can if he didn't have to use it for school.

It crashes constantly when I attempts to save his work. He would toss his MAC into the garbage can if he didn't have to use it for school.

I thought windows computers were more likely to have those problems... well, i am going to find out first hand because i am going to get the new Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook (for my college class). I am going to compare them to the macs that i have and see which is superior.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

My friend is taking some college courses in computer animation and has to use a mac.

May I ask what software is your friend using? I have used Adode Flash on a Mac OS X Leopard (version 10). It's really different from PC version. I have Adobe Flex & Adode flash on a PC but I don't used it often.

I thought windows computers were more likely to have those problems... well, i am going to find out first hand because i am going to get the new Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook (for my college class). I am going to compare them to the macs that i have and see which is superior.

I personally prefer windows after using both, Mac lacks so much cross-compatability and costs in terms of performance. I do like specific features of the Mac OS more than Windows however overall I find less issue with Windows.

May I ask what software is your friend using? I have used Adode Flash on a Mac OS X Leopard (version 10). It's really different from PC version. I have Adobe Flex & Adode flash on a PC but I don't used it often.

Maya.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Maya.

Nice. Those files are pretty big and it's hard to save or to back up those files.

It's pretty expensive too unless your friend have those students & teachers voucher. Kinda like what Adobe offer to students & teachers a discount.

It's worth having.

Have you try to used Maya?

Me, not only no but Hell no. My friend got Maya free from his school. I don't know a thing about it, nor do I waste my time using a MAC.

I recently heard that Java was being blocked from mac browsers... so half a point for each....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.