Whats your favoure TV Programme?/programmes?

My list is:

The IT Crowd
The Inbertweeners

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

No order the this list

Ink Masters
Tatto Coverup
Judge Judy
Law and Order SUV
Top Gear (UK version)
Dr Who
Star Trek (all of them)
American Ninja Warrior
Big Love (HBO series)

Funny you should say Dr Who, I never see what everyone likes about that?

The only two series I'm following at the moment are:

• Game of Thrones
  • Walking Dead

Judge Judy

I dont follow that show, but I love that lady...

No particular order

• Dexter
  • Homeland
  • Covert Affairs
  • Justified
  • So You Think You Can Dance

In no paticular order:

• The Big Bang Theory
  • How I met your mother
  • The Kind of Queens
  • The walking dead
  • MASH
  • Friends

I forgot about the big bang theory. Thats a great show :)

too many to mention, so I'll just give a few (both old <aaaah, childhood memories>, and more recent)

Buiten de Zone (Belgian youth series of the nineties. still brilliant :) )
Sledge Hammer
Dilbert - animated series
House MD (allthough the last seasons ... )
Bones
Black Adder (I have a cunning plan!)
IT Crowd
Father Ted
Black Books (Both these are from the same creators of IT Crowd, different settings, same insane sense of humour)
Deadwood
Hell on Wheels
Sons of Anarchy
Just shoot me!
How I met your mother (particular the first two seasons)
Heartbreak High (aah ... childhood memories kickin' in :) )
Dexter
American Dad

How could I forget Big Bang Theory? I loved the first few seasons of House when he was quirky and curmudgeonly. The last two seasons he was just an a$$hole.

I would have included the British modern remake of Sherlock starring Benedict Cummerbatch and Martin Freeman but I don't really consider that a series. Even so, it is one of the best things on TV.

For shows that are no longer on TV, excellent ones were Friday Night Lights and Damages. Glenn Close was astounding. She was so evil that I think I'd be reluctant to meet her in real life.

I try not to have the TV on unless one of my shows is on:
Elementary (he's going to London - will House be his dad?
Person of Interest - Current favorite quote "no one understands how hard it is to target through a brick wall"
Foyle's War

will House be his dad

I can only hope. He's old enough. And you know what they say, "it takes a heap o' living to make a House a Holmes."

Usually, I look for movies, rather than TV shows.
The only TV show that I make a point to watch is Star Trek: Voyager.
I need my sci-fi fix, and Voyager is the only one that is on.

I have lots of favorite TV programs because I watch TV a lot However my 3 Most favorite TV shows are the following:

1. The Voice
  2. So You think you can dance
  3. Man vs. Wild

I am in love with sci-fi / fantasy dramas.

Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
Witches of East End
Being Human
Dr. Who
The Tomorrow People

Shows I used to love that are now off the air:

Smallville
Charmed
Ghost Whisperer
Sliders
The Dead Zone

I'd have to check my DVR to remember if there are others. Most shows I watch are still on break.

Oh, and I also loved Prison Break (the first two seasons) and 24. Excited that 24 is coming back on the air for a 12-episode mini-series. They've been talking about doing a movie forever but I guess they're doing this instead.

I used to enjoy Sliders until John Rhys Davies left and they introduced the Kromags as the perpetual villains. Although Kari Wuhrer was certainly easy on the eyes.

And of course, Firefly left much too early. It's too bad they took the edge off the captain. It made for some interesting confrontations (typically resolved in a no-nonsense and non-cliched manner).

I used to enjoy Sliders until John Rhys Davies left and they introduced the Kromags as the perpetual villains.

Completely agreed, not with him, but with Quinn. Forget his name. It's been a long time. Was disappointed with the whole Mallory guy at the end meeting his mother. They should have brought him back for the series finale to tie it all up.

Wasn't there something about the gate into the yard that told Quinn they weren't actually back where he started but in another parallel Earth where another Quinn was off sliding? It was squeaky for years but now it wasn't? Seems to ring a bell. It's been quite a while since I saw it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.