Dear All !

I am starting R&D for Microsoft CRM and HRM. I have some basic knowledge about CRM and HRM but I want to know is there any offline version of both ? or we can only use it online.

If you have some important links having some information about above mentioned products then do share.

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

well, if you write it to be a standalone app, why wouldn't it be possible offline? but , that would bring in the disadvantage that only on your local pc the data can be updated, and it can not work with online resources.
of course you could also have a desktop app for the GUI, which connects to services online, so that it can be kept synchronized with other systems in a network/over the internet.

Sir, Can you please explain the Desktop app ? If I want to use microsoft crm in my office/Local network. and I want that my data will store on my local database. Is it possible ?

Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.