So been working on a C# wrapper for the DW API for a while now and its moving into the closing stages of development and I will release it publicly after.

Question I have is what would be the best way to do this and how?

(I am still waiting for Dani to release the JSON for the OAuth requiring calls though to map them :D)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Question I have is what would be the best way to do this and how?

GitHub or the likes perhaps?

Yeah had a look at GitHub the other day but couldn't figure out how to work it :D

I think I was being stupid.

You need an account there to create a new repo, and a client application to upload your sources.

They're all the same. With VS2013 Express I got a TFS online account, not sure if they're still available for free.

Yeah I have access to TFS online through my MSDN Subscriber benefits so could also use that.

Did debate asking Dani if there was any place such things could be hosted internally to the site as its obviously related and then just writing up a tutorial. Would keep the code more private though.

I believe it would be fairly easy to host your own Mercurial server.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.