Howdy folks, Winter 2014 anime is stale news now with Spring 2014 lineup just around the corner (time sure flies fast!). You can view the preview chart here and follow the discussion on MAL here.

Things look pretty grim this season. All my favorite anime series are coming to an end (Strike the Blood, Golden Time, Magi S2, Log Horizon, Silver Spoon S2, Tokyo Ravens. Oh my...) and there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile to replace it! Anyways, the few anime which I'm looking forward to are:

1. Fairy Tail 2014 - I always had a soft spot for Fairy Tail so won't be missing this
  2. Baby Steps -- Recommended by our resident anime expert decepti-kun so would be definitely giving it a shot :P
  3. Blade and Soul -- I have heard a lot of good things about this MMO so yeah, will give it a try
  4. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou -- Comedy, Romance and School? I'm in
  5. Dragon Ball Kai -- Oh the nostalgia...
  6. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei -- The manga has a good rating so will check this out

As for the rest, I'll watch them on a case by case basis and pick up a few more titles to follow.

So, what do you folks think? Is this line up good enough or is it time to pull out the old titles you have added to your "Plan to Watch" list? :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for Warrens80

I think it's time mix the old with the new

Things look pretty grim this season.

All I need is one good one to be happy. ;)

All my favorite anime series are coming to an end (Strike the Blood, Golden Time, Magi S2, Log Horizon, Silver Spoon S2, Tokyo Ravens. Oh my...)

Fall season will find us with more Log Horizon though. I'm not sure how it will work out because this last season ended close to where the novel has left off. With any luck there won't be much filler or the filler will be decent.

Baby Steps -- Recommended by our resident anime expert decepti-kun so would be definitely giving it a shot :P

I'm hoping and praying that it's well animated and true to the manga. Baby Steps is one of my favorite manga, and there's plenty for several seasons of anime.

Looking forward to a couple and probably will watch some more just to watch:

And finishing up Nisekoi. That Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou does look interesting as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.