Thank you very much people for the new Featured badge. Special thanks to these wonderful people in PHP forum iamthwee, Diafol,pritaeas,Cereal and many others I can't recall their handle.

Also, many, many thanks to Queen Dani, happygeek, and to the other pillars of this community. This is such a wonderful badge of honor.

Wow! I need to show this to my Mom and Dad, aa-nn-nn-ndd to my brothers to. :).

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Your Member of the Month interview will be in the newsletter this month :)

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Veedeoo, I didn't realise you were so young as your answers have the maturity which would eclipse so-called seasoned professionals. Thank you for your contributions to PHP and I can say that without them I wouldn't have known half as much as I do about MVC.

Look forward to reading your interview.

Veedeoo, I didn't realise you were so young as your answers have the maturity which would eclipse so-called seasoned professionals.

Thanks,I get that a lot. Probably because I grew up with too many great programmers in my family. I was always trying to prove to myself that eventhough I did not major in computer science, I can also do most of the things that they can do and only 10 to 15 years younger.

Growing up, I was always hearing my older brothers discussing about algorithms, data structures, and gang of four design patterns. Our family living room was like a Princeton Lecture Hall. We have more physics, math, and computer science books than our public library in my city.

For some reason, I retained a lot of them inside my head and then I became so interested in learning how to write program.

I think Matt Wright is younger than that me. I am not sure, but he was the youngest in CGI scripting.

Congrats to you! If i remember, I think i got featured in august as well (unless it was june) of last year...

Haha congrats. I actually have nobody who is computer literate in my family except for me, and my younger cousins who can use Facebook lol. I really took my own path.

Ditto :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.