Find out your personality here :)

Pretty accurate!!

My Results :)

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Works well in cooperation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

I think I need a shrink :D

Oh wow, it seems like they described my personality very precisely!

The thing is, I picked the boxes using rand().

commented: he he he +3
Member Avatar for iamthwee

I couldn't find the rand() button?

Is seeking a solution to
existing problems or anxieties, but is liable to find it difficult to decide on a right course to follow.

Very true, but isn't that everybody who is dealing with computers?:rolleyes:

and why does is it saying i'm posting at 12:01 a.m.? I'm known to get a little ahaed of myself sometimes but this is ridiculous

Total Bull.

The results were so far off.. ..I LOVE chaos.

Hehehe

...why does is it saying i'm posting at 12:01 a.m.? I'm known to get a little ahaed of myself sometimes but this is ridiculous

Check your Date & Time settings mate :)

Yea, just took this test, and it's like all the other "personality tests" i've seen. It takes a "type" of person, and then tries to make specific deductions about areas in a person's life, but is still on the whole very vague, and general, and describes scenarios that are common to a fairly sizeable proportion of the world's population.

Rather like having a quack Sherlock Holmes tell you what he THINKS about you. The trouble is Sherlock Holmes didn't THINK, he KNEW, he was often near enough 100% SURE, and if he wasn't, he would say so.

such "tests" are as valid as horoscopes...

They tell you what you WANT to hear about yourself, which makes you feel good.

They tell you what you WANT to hear about yourself, which makes you feel good.

Like an astrological placebo mind pill. Nice.

A great test!

A man of personality can formulate ideals, but only a man of character can achieve them.

Welcome to daniweb bud :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.