Ever wondered which cartoon character you are most like?

A team of researchers got together and analyzed the personalities cartoon characters. The gathered information has been incorporated into this quiz. Get a pad/pen and number 1-10. Answer each question with the choice that most describes you,then add up the points that correspond with your answers. Make sure to have a pen handy to write your answers down!

1) Which describes your perfect date?

a) Candlelight dinner for two
b) Amusement Park
c) Roller-blading in the park
d) Rock Concert
e) See a movie

2) What is your favorite type of music?

a) Rock and Roll
b) Alternative
c) Soft Rock
d) Classical
e) Popular

3) What is your favorite type of movie?

a) Comedy
b) Horror
c) Musical
d) Romance
e) Documentary

4) Which of the following jobs would you choose if you were given only these choices?

a) Waiter/Waitress
b) Sports Player
c) Teacher
d) Policeman
e) Bartender

5) Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?

a) work out
b) Read
c) Watch TV
d) Listen to the radio
e) Sleep

6) Of the following colors, which do you like the best?

a) yellow
b) white
c) sky blue
d) teal
e) red

7) Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?

a) ice cream
b) pizza
c) sushi
d) pasta
e) salad

8) Which is your favorite holiday?

a) Halloween
b) Christmas
c) New Year's
d) Valentine's Day
e) Thanksgiving

9) If you could go to any of the following places which would it be?

a) Paris
b) Spain
c) Las Vegas
d) Hawaii
e) Hollywood

10) Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?

a) Someone who is smart
b) Someone with good looks
c) Someone who is a party animal
d) Someone who has fun all the time
e) Someone who is very emotional

Now total up your points and find your character below:

1) a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3
2) a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3
3) a-2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5
4) a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1
5) a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3
6) a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4
7) a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5
8) a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5
9) a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3
10) a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4

(10-17 points) You are TAZ:
You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18-26 points) You are Bugs Bunny:
You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

(27-34 points) You are Tweety:
You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best
friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers, and you are worry-free.

(35-42 points) You are Peppe Le Pew without the smell)
You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the
real thing.

(43-50 points) You are Speedy Gonzales:
You are smart, a real thinker. Every situation is
approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

I am Tweety :)

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

Apparently I am Bugs Bunny. Which is odd, always thought of myself as a cross between Mr Magoo and Mr Bean.

i got 32 points which makes me tweety ;) the scary thing is most of the comments are true :P

I know, it is really freaky isn't it? I hate it when that happens :)

TWEET TWEET!! I'm also Tweety... and the comments are very true

I am Tweety :)

Me too. :D

Pepe Le Pew. :) I thought as much but some of the comments are invalid; I, unfortunately, rarely talk with my parents.

Tweety here :)

I like to think of myself as the very smart person, yet the chareristics described under "Tweety" don't describe me at all.

I feel that the quiz is highly biased. For example, in question 7, why in the world is salad the "smartest" thing to eat? I know this quiz is just for fun, but things like #10, I don't always want to hang around smart people; sometimes someone different makes things a bit more interesting.

I like to think of myself as the very smart person, yet the chareristics described under "Tweety" don't describe me at all.

I feel that the quiz is highly biased. For example, in question 7, why in the world is salad the "smartest" thing to eat? I know this quiz is just for fun, but things like #10, I don't always want to hang around smart people; sometimes someone different makes things a bit more interesting.

See! You are smart. :p

I try to avoid smart people eating salad, especially at parties.

I try to avoid eating smart people, especially at parties. :twisted:

Tweety here too. We seem to have an entire flock going ^^;

Seems I'm a bit of a LePew... I kinda thought, from the questions with no answers I really wnated to choose, that I'd end up with something more like Daffy Duck or Donald Duck. It's pretty good for a cartoon quiz--- almost makes as much sense as the "real" ones do... There might be a pearl of wisdom in that somewhere... I may just make 36 my brand new lucky number(for Warner Bros. anyway)...

32 points, looks like I'm a tweety also.. :)

I agree, I'm Tweety too but I don't necessarily agree with it. But again, it's a cartoon quiz ;)

I would like to be a tweety ... and infact my friends often call me tweety as i am very chater box :D

Wonder Woman

tsk! i'm tweety .. but i think if i will based it from the comment, i'm best described as someone like taz

oh gee...I'm Tweety...I can't believe this...I'm Tweety...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.