Yet again i see myself as more of a logical person, and as psychosis and psychoathy are different then surely i am just a normal person who is more aware than most people?

XP78USER commented: ??? +0

oh! what does 16 make me? Some of those questions open a few other boxes.

15.. Does it make me a psychopath too?
or maybe just slight psychopath?

I was the victim of someone like this. He scored a 150. I've tried to warn friends, family and business partners, even after he did time in Federal Prison for White collar crimes. He has managed to manipulate them through his intellect, charm and propensity to lie and appear to be the victim in order to shift the blame. He has a string of victims. I myself was so fooled, that I even defended him for 4 years-then I was easily discarded when my usefulness was extinguished.

How do you stop them from hurting others?

A true Psychopath will not take this test. If you take this test about yourself, you have a conscience. Psychopaths don't have this, and would never take the test, and if they did, they would either lie, or not see themselves honestly.

19!!! clever borderline psychotic! muah hahaha!

Hmm,
13. I was pretty sure I would score higher than that.... I guess I'm more quirky
than Psychopathy.

People say my behavior is like Jack Sparrow or Tony Stark. Haha, yeah, I'm fun! :)

- WolfShield

I believe the lower you get is better :)

24 possible I lied on a few or wasn't completely honest. I also have an inflated ego so I take alot of pride in creeping up close to physchoticism. Although I don't wanna get caught either so I may attempt to change my story or manipulate anyone sexually or otherwise that tries to punish me for the crime of being a little unstable.

28... All the lack of skill ones didn't apply, such as FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS, and IRRESPONSIBILITY, LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOAL. Others such as GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM, and GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH couldn't be more spot on...

I guess, I know where the boundary is, considering I'm sitting on 28. :)
Perhaps I'm just manipulative enough to never need to cross the boundary into psychopathy.

...I lied on a few or wasn't completely honest...

Ah man!!

29, I didn't break the 30-40 mark. Booyah!

Welcome ashore my friend :)

29, I didn't break the 30-40 mark. Booyah!

Only a true phsycho could be that proud of the acheivement please add 5 to your score plz. lol.

I got 5 ,.... if some one else would have checked this list for me it would have been only 2 :D

Well... Being overly generous to the pyschopath side, I got a 5.

I do know a friend who would probably get like a 20-30 at least, however.

Well... Being overly generous to the pyschopath side, I got a 5.

I do know a friend who would probably get like a 20-30 at least, however.

Haha I have a few freinds like this. I think the pathological lying should have a higher scoring limit than 2. My one buddies believes his lies so much he is physchotic on this fact alone :D.

Man I just did this test for my ex who is sitting in prison and he scored a 39!
I have two boys from him.

I did this test for my two sons and one,(the good one and the youngest), scored a 1, and the 16 year old,( I think sometimes he is demon possessed), scored a 37!
I sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed because of him, but he has recently told me that the bat wouldn't stop him if he was going to go after me.
I wish there was some kind of help for him.I wonder if there is a medication that could help him not be so psychotic sometimes.

I did this test for me and I got a 10!
I really thought it was going to be higher,Whew!
In reality the score doesn't really mean anything because the patient's history
and other factors have to be considered and weighed.(By a so-called medical professional).
Although I scored a 10,I think that my score for antisocial disorder would probably be over the top.( LoL)

lmfao i got a score of 30

I got a 35.

As a psychopath I'm gonna have to let wise one now know that he is no longer a wise one, a psychopath would defintely take this test because psychopaths crave attention we want everyone around us to be Enthralled with us and if people are taking this test they obviously are interested in psychopaths so a psychopath would take this test so that they could have a score in which to tell others so that they could get their interest the only reason they would want to keep the fact that they are a psychopath a secret is usually in relationships when they are trying to manipulate someone into falling for them and they won't tell them because it's easier. And even then, sometimes we will. I have often told girls I was interested in that I was a psychopath because first it gets them interested and then I can tell them that I want to change and they make me wish I wasn't this way and that I wouldn't tell them these things if I was just trying to manipulate them. And yes, it works. Because people are idiots.

I got a 41. I gave myself a 3 for compulsive lying!

commented: Hahhahaha you make me laugh +0

19/4o oh yeah

I got a 24...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.