hey every i thought this could be a cool topic to talk about so i made lit :)... any here play psp?

Recommended Answers

All 130 Replies

I guess no. Create a thread on PC games and you will have many takers.

Yeah your rite SOS, at least PS2 or xbox not psp.

PSP sucks compared to the NDS!
Up with nintendo!

Gran Turismo 4 on Ps2 is the best racing game apart from the demo of GT5 which i must get.......

lol the psp kicks ths nds butt anyday!!!

how ~ poor battery life is against you
NDS has two screens and a jabbing implement!

The gp2x is the best! I can play chrono trigger PSX games, PS1 games, MAME, GBA, GBC, win95(seriously), Dos, whatever. I can play almost every game ever made!

I really want a playstation 3 but 600 dollars is just too much.

I personally think the PS3 is overrated.

I personally think the PS3 is overrated.

Yes but still is great. However we love our Wii.

Lol yep. I've yet to experience one though.

i gunna get a wii soon i hope.......where's that money i saved.......£££££££.......... there it is!

Standard computers will always be the superior platform .

i gunna get a wii soon i hope.......where's that money i saved.......£££££££.......... there it is!

I have a Wii. :o) It's awesome!

i love how when the xbox first came out the ps2 fanboys called it a brick (well, it was, i own one!) but now the nice sleek 360 has come out im like, oh ho ho, look whose console is a brick now eh?

i like the xbox (old) as secondhand its cheap. i like the pc best overall as it has got Battlefield 2

I thought it was interesting how over the holidays, the playstation 2 sold more consoles than the xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii, even though Playstation 3 was out at the time. I still haven't played a ps3 yet, I want to play Resistance: Fall of Man. It's supposed to be about an alien invasion during the time of world war 2. If I knew anyone that had one I wouldn't spend much time at home.

PS3 is good except; it gets too hot apparently, makes noise ten times worse than the 360, weighs a ton, looks like a building concrete slab. But you cant argue with a sleek black machine can you. most things look brilliant with a black paint job ~ the 360 just cant compete there

PS3 is good except; it gets too hot apparently, makes noise ten times worse than the 360, weighs a ton, looks like a building concrete slab.

The PS3 seems to have picked up all the bad parts of the old Xbox. A friend of mine has a PS3 and yes, it is that noisy/hot/brickish

Have you played it? Is it still a cool game console despite the noisy/hot/brickishness?

Ehh, I still like my Wii... although it is not as good with graphics, it's still the most unique out of all of them. Unless the PS3 interacts with the motions of the player. I don't know...

I also like the old XBOX.

And I absolutely love the old old old first nintendo gaming system. It's still awesome. :o)

The PS3 does interact with motions. The controllers have gyros in them so you can tilt to play racing games etc.... It was a lastminute feature after the wii

The PS3 is even more overpriced here in the UK.

Oh okay.

How much?

£400 - £499

£400 = $790 by the way

Its the same with vista. Vista home premium is £180. Thats $355

yup. Seems all they do is slap a damn pound sign on the dollar price.

Wow, that's really expensive.

Thats why noone here has vista. Were all stuck on 98, me and 2k lol.

oh wow man that sucks but i use to have a old xbox but i sold it for like 150 bucks when it was worth 130 brand new and know i have a psp i love my ps its amazing!!!! especially playing socom ftb2 online!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.