My mentor said,"Let's go do it"not "You go do it."
How powerful when someone says,"Lets!"

Depends a little on the country. In the US "let's (let us) do it" means:
If it works, the boss gets the credit.
If it fails, you get the blame.

Promiscuous girls like C men!

In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.

In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.

I like that one!

A sharp tongue does not imply a sharp brain!

There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way.

Live your life now in a way that will let you live the way you want to later.

I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. ~ Theodore Roosevelt

If the creator had a purpose in equipping us with a neck, he surely meant us to stick it out. ~ Arthur Koestler

If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. ~ Anon

If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns. ~ Anon

George Bernard Shaw
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Life is a tragedy those who feel,
But its a comedy those who think.
- [unknown]

“The punishment of wise men who refuse to take part in the government is to live under the government of worse men.” —Plato

"An old broom knows the dirty corners best."

Learning is not compulsory. . . neither is survival.

Veni, vidi, voops! I came, I saw, I tripped.
Veni, vidi, visa! I came, I saw, I bought.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free . . .
it expects what never was and never will be."
—Thomas Jefferson

In some attempts, it is glorious even to fail.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
-- James Madison

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-- Alexis de Tocqueville

"The only thing worth stealing from a baby is a kiss"

Mysuggestion would be to walk away from the 90% who don't and join the 10% who do.

Mysuggestion would be to walk away from the 90% who don't and join the 10% who do.

That doesn't make any sense! What are these people doing, smoke what?

You are going to end up at the airport in a robe, head shaved, and handing out pamphlets if you live by that suggestion empirically... or drinking Kool-Aid with a large group in South America...

You are going to end up at the airport in a robe, head shaved, and handing out pamphlets if you live by that suggestion empirically... or drinking Kool-Aid with a large group in South America...

:)
The airports would be really crowded, if 10% of the people would do that head-shaven-thingy!

:)
The airports would be really crowded, if 10% of the people would do that head-shaven-thingy!

Ugh, yeah that is scary to think about =)

I'm figuring many of them have a long chain of such turning away from the 90% though - so it recursively dwindles to just a few fruitcakes there in the long run.

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it!
2. Whenever you're right, shut up!

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming:
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it!
2. Whenever you're right, shut up!

++

No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work.

Wake up and get going!

A Pessimist sees difficulty in every oppertunity.
An Optimist finds sees oppertunity in every difficulty.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.