Considering that scru ended his post with an elipsis, and Josh began his post with one, I would myself believe he was referring specifically to scru's comment, on the grounds that Josh's own comment was written in such a way to serve as a natural link to scru's comment.

You could be right. I'm sure Josh will thrash me for polluting the perceived natural order of the thread! :P

You could be right. I'm sure Josh will thrash me for polluting the perceived natural order of the thread! :P

Indeed, I will! It was quite obvious both from the writing techniques and structure of my post that it was intended for Scru (as EnderX and any competent human being would notice). Also, it was a crack at Scru, and judging by my character it is always a safe assumption to believe I did so purposely. The comment about inferring that Scru was a pothead most nearly meant that one could simply infer from his writings that he is indeed a pothead.

(as EnderX and any competent human being would notice)

Well, there's your mistaken assumption right there then: that only competent human beings would read it! :P
Reading for comprehension is such tedium and I just like to mash these keys to hear the clackety-clackety sound they make.

Well, there's your mistaken assumption right there then: that only competent human beings would read it! :P
Reading for comprehension is such tedium and I just like to mash these keys to hear the clackety-clackety sound they make.

haha.. once again you are displaying your ignorance right for everyone to see! My assumption wasn't that every competent human would read my post, but it was that every competent human would understand that it was intended for scru! lmao.. but you obviously didn't understand it at all.. in fact, you didn't even understand my last post! So.. inductively, I will now logically assume that you don't understand anything! haha

Bah, I posted it in jest. Infer what you will. I'll quit polluting the discussion with word games.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.