1.11M Members

Word of the day

(jingda, there is nothing to benefit by punishing)

If I live for death, destruction, and corruption, does that make me sane in an insane world?

Investigate

Breaking the rules every now and then is mostly.done in good intention and should not be something worth having to Investigate.

Nothing

Nothing has been posted on this for a while.

Life

Life is a precious gift to all - to men and to ants.

Aardvark

Did you know that an Aardvark can also fly?

Evolution

Evolution is a myth.

Awkward

Googling.Images and finding 2 mice pointing a gun at one another:D, was supposedly an "awkward" search result.

Earthbound

Not sure if Earthbound is better than Supermario.

Commitment

For "I" is commited to "Me" and that commitment in my book of commitments(lmaoo:D), seems eternal.

Burst

Shall I burst these bonds that hold me or yet remain, cowering in the safety of the darkness?
Determination.

For my determination to be clear to others as well as myself, I have to leave this life's sentence a little earlie....

Seduction

Seduction is her game.

Lying

Lying is his game. :D

Destruction

There are three methods your employer will convey untruths. Lying, damned lying, and statistics. Badly commented code is also popular among programmers.

Wowbagger.

I had to use Google to find the meaning of WoWbagger

Discover

After you discover everything, you will discover that you are at an end and that new "discoveries?" have to be lost.

The

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter

Rejuvenate a thread since it has been broken and you get your track back to run on.

Waterproof

If wealth is supposed to trickle down, 99% percent of the people must be standing under a giant waterproof cover.
Plethora

An excess of a bodily fluid, particularly "blood", is not a good plethora for someone "from Transylvania".

Roots

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: