Anyone can type their best yo mama joke

For example:

Yo mama so fat, she rolled down the stairs.

Recommended Answers

All 121 Replies

Yo momma so ugly, that when she died, the Devil wouldn't let her in because he didn't want to scare the demons.

I used to use that one when i was in middle school... unfortunately, no one uses those jokes in high school ;)

Or...

Yo momma is so fat, that when she stepped on the scale, buzz lightyear came out and said, "To infinity and beyond!"

Or one of my favorites:

Yo momma is so ugly that when she went to an ugly contest, the judges said no professionals.

Yo momma is so lame that she suggested starting a yo momma thread on DaniWeb. Oh, hold on a moment...

commented: LOL +0
commented: lol +0
commented: You, sir, are a great man +0

@Happygeek, probably the best one so far :D

Yo mamma so fat she needed cheat codes for Wii Fit.

commented: rofl +0

Yo momma is so ugly, her momma had to get drunk to breast feed her...

commented: Haha! +0

Yo mama is so stupid that she tries to email people by putting envelopes into her computer's disk drive.

Yo momma is so stupid, that when her dad said it was chilly outside, she brought a spoon outside.

Yo mama is so stupid that when she locked her keys in the car, it took her all day to get Yo family out.

Yo momma is so stupid she starved in a grocery store.

commented: lol :) +0

Yo mama so fat, she gotta job as a bulldozer.

Yo momma is so fat, she has her own zip code

It took yo mama 10 tries to get her drivers license - she couldn't get used to the front seat!

yo momma is so short, you can see her feet in her driver's license

commented: ha nice one +0

Yo mama so stupid she thinks taco bell is a mexican phone company.

commented: yeah heard of that one lol +0

Yo momma is so stupid that when she went to get a pregnancy test, she asked the doctor if that was her baby.

Yo mama is so fat that her cereal bowl came with a lifeguard.

Yo momma is so ugly, her doctor is a vet.

Yo mama is so fat that when she walked in front of the TV, I missed 3 seasons of Seinfeld.

Yo momma is so poor, that i walked into her front door, i fell out the back

commented: haha +0

Yo mama is so fat that she can’t even fit into an AOL chat room.

Yo mama is so fat that your dad has to make base-camp for the night when he climbs up on her.

Yo mama is so poor that I went through her front door and ended up in the back yard.

Yo mama is so poor that I went through her front door and ended up in the back yard.

I said that one...

Yo mama is so hairy, big foot takes pictures of her.

Yo mama is so poor that the ducks through bread at her

Yo mama so fat, when she went to KFC, they asked what size she wants, and she said the one on the roof!

Yo mama is so fat she has to stop at weight stations when driving on the highway.

Yo mama is so fat when she dived into the ocean, Spain tried to claim her.

Yo momma is so fat, satelites take her photos

Yo mama is so fat, that the GPS calculations have to be corrected for the gravity field she generates.

commented: haha +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.