lets start a debate.just to enlighten our views on every problem of today's world.hope it can help us grow intellectual thoughts among us.... anyone can come up with the 1st topic to debate...so daniweb GEEKS lets take it head on\m/lets see whose topic will be chosen to debate on.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

How about the topic of a people's right to protest? I see this issue coming up all over the world, including my part of it (Canada). Governments have been 'cracking down' on protesters telling them when, where, how, and who can protest. Personally, I think we all should be able and have the right to protest in civil ways, especially when it comes to protesting governments or 'bad' businesses.

I won't be specific here as I don't think I need to be I would like to see others' perspectives on the matter.

well first of all a great appreciation to you stuugie for that topic n you would be happy that i am going to say "for the motion"
yes each and every have their rights to blow the whistle and protest for injustice of any kind done to mankind,i really don't know the scenario of canada but ya the protest should be peacefull. :)

yes each and every have their rights to blow the whistle and protest for injustice of any kind done to mankind,i really don't know the scenario of canada but ya the protest should be peacefull.

Oh goodness! You guys deffinetly don't live in South Africa, here everyone protests for absolutely nothing!! They just all want to sit on their a***s and then get higher salaries, and well why they are protesting - the whole rest of the country goes in a flat spin because we lose something we need. EISH this is AFRICA

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.