dluz 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and filling out the questionnaire seems like a good way to go about it. Here it goes then:

Name: Daniel
Nickname: Dan, Dani, Ni, D
Height: 170cm (sorry, my brain is set to metric ;)
Weight: 70kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Hobbies: Playing video games, football (soccer if you insist), playing guitar, cycling

Fav Music: World music and metal. Hate pop, tired of rock.

Education: Computer Science, Game Programming

Work: Former applications programmer turned game programming student. Hoping to become a full fledged game programmer soon.

Favorite Food: Portuguese, mexican and italian.

Favorite Movies: Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Pan's Labyrinth, The Piano, Predator, Batman, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, the list goes on...

Favorite Video Games: God of War, Diablo (when does the new one come out!), Warcraft saga, World of Warcraft, Puzzle Quest, casual games in general

Stuff I dislike: Gray sky, traffic, generic error messages, slow internet, any form of disrespect for our mother Earth, air-plane food (except dessert) and people mistaking Portugal for a spanish province.

Stuff I like: The sun, people riding bikes and roller blades, Vancouver in the Summer, good freeware, chile chipotle, salmon, C++.

I'll see you around.
Dan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.