Benjam12 0 Newbie Poster

Name: Benjamin
Nickname: Benny boy, Ben
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 215lb (give or take 5lbs)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Video games, drawing(I can't paint), collecting what ever interests me, music, anime, and Sci fi movies, cooking.

Relationship Status: single

Favorite Music: Early rock n' roll 50's and 60', doo wop, the Beatles, Buddy holy, and other early groups. Video game music

likes: food, computers with no problems, classic games, Atari, Nintendo, Sega, and many others, good sounding speakers not "Bose"

Dislikes: Disco, Rap, Modern R&B:D Anything with a heavy scent, alcohol, cigarettes, cigars, drugs, and anything that takes away control of my Body, and pain I can not for get about pain, get spam mail telling me that I won something to receive money or inheritance so forth & so on and computer problems.

Education:High School diploma, reading Muhlenberg Vo Tech (Retail marketing distribution)

Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek (ost, tng, DS9) (yes i am a Trekky) Star Gate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who, Lost in space, The twilight zone, The Family Guy, The simpsons.

Favorite Movies: star trek the wrath of khan, Stargate, The twilight zone, Stores from the Dark side,

Favorite Video Games: The Legend of Zelda,A link to the past, Super Mario bro(1, 2, 3 (Nes), World (SNES), 64 (N64), (galaxy Wii), Super Metroid SNES, Final Fantasy 3 SNES -6 Playstation, Chrono Trigger (SNES Playstation), Donkey Kong country 3 SNES. Just don't make me chose.

Favorite Foods: Chicken, Chinese food, Stir-fry's, cheese (Swiss, cheddar, Munster), and i can't think of anything else at this time

Work: Clock repair, unemployed

I am not a programmer I am more of a trouble shooter. I did not learn how to use MS dos, HTML, C++, web design, and or any other programmer language. All thou I do feel tech support some times. I do know my way around Windows XP.

I can seem to be lade back and I am also very serious and I have a very warped sense of humor. From what i am told a raunchy one at that. I tend to complain at lot so don't mind me. Also I tend to ramble at times.

This is the first time i ever posted in a forum so if i am doing anything wrong please don't be afraid to tell me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.