DdoubleD 315 Posting Shark

Name: David
Nickname: Dr. Dave, Super Dave (these are very old and nobody uses them anymore)
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 150
Hair: Brownish Blonde
Eyes: Bluish Green

Hobbies: Watching TV (waste of time...I know), shooting pool, playing guitar, laughing as much as possible, cooking, naps, a cold pint here and there, travel--especially travel with a pint here and there--places I have visited include Aruba, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Mexico, Switzerland, Vietnam, and a few islands.

Relationship Status: single/divorced

Fav Music: like it all, but classic rock seems to fit any mood

Education: Computer Information Systems, some Electronic Engineering

Work: Not for more than four years now, but am ready to do it again. Prior to my long sabbatical: 14 years in software sector

Favorite Food: Almost all food cuisine; trying something new is a favorite

Favorite Movies: Too many to list or call any one of them favorites

Favorite TV Shows: "NCIS" and "Law and Order: SVU" for now (I DVR everything I watch); most marathons ran on Sci-Fi channel (or should I say SyFy--what's up with that?)

Favorite Video Games: Haven't played any video games since my kids left home. Used to be big into pinball, Tempest, Galaga, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong--LOL, I guess I'm old!

Stuff you Dislike: Hypocrites, liars, cheaters, thieves, ex-wife, did I mention ex-wife?; commercials that aren't funny; political 180's; people that have bad attitudes in general.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.