ZackPollard 0 Newbie Poster

Well hello there everyone!

My name, as you can tell by my name on here, is Zack Pollard.
I'm 18, and studying towards a doctorate in IT, I consider myself to be able to answer most IT Hardware and windows related problems, and am also VB.NET and W3C trained, Plus other programming languages such as HTML, PHP, XHTML, CSS, C++, Currently learning Java.

I have alot of design experiance, I am competent at using Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver (as well as hard coding), Illustrator. (all CS4 and below)

My life ambition is to be a university teacher, teaching students how to do what I'm learning now, I've just finished this year 3 months earlier than everyone else, after starting 2 months after everyone due to illness.

I'm looking for part time design work, or web development work, just to cover the prices of my studies.

I'm from the UK, Bournemouth to be exact, I'm engaged to my wonderful fiance of 4 years, I race Mountainbikes at a national level, and hope to start racing world cups next year. I race '4x' in the UK. (I kinda get the jist that this is an American forum?)

I'm always happy to help to the best of my ability, So if anyone needs specific PC or laptop hardware advice, web development and design advice or any other general (I.E not hardcore networking advice!!), feel free to drop me a PM or email at erollock@hotmail.co.uk

I think that kinda covers me.

Regards,
Zack.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.