THEUPMAN 0 Newbie Poster

It's true.
THEUPMAN has joined the forum.

Direct from the bygone days of 8088s and commador64s, THEUPMAN has added this forum to bookmarks.
THEUPMAN ..... a relic of the dinisaur age of DOS, a refuge of edlin, member of the brotherhood of the burned out eyes, THEUPMAN ..... former sysop of a MAXIMUS BBS pushing 2400 baud with a massive 20 megs of drive space.

(note from the care giver .... you may note some erratic , possibly incomprehensible ramblings, please keep in mind that continued long term exposure to code snips and there authors may have side effects)

My son is an IT guy, and has PUSHED me screaming and kicking on to a kabuntu box.Of course I can't find anything and I can't make anything work, so after a frantic search of the internets (thank you Al Gore) I found a answer to one of my questions here.

Thank you much

I hope that I will be able to return the favor sometime.
(note from the care giver .... THEUPMAN still has moments of clarity , just be gentle with him when he spews drivel )

Where are the avitars? Does this thing have avitars? I need an avitar...... Don't you think I need an avitar?