Regards to everyone, I am an entrepreneur and my business is globally expanded. There are many competitors of mine. I feel its not a safe option for me to conduct a web conference without a secure and reliable web conferencing appliances as there is a chance of the communication being disturbed by uninvited sources. Thus I am looking for secure web conferencing appliances to keep my data and presentations safe and secure. If you people know any sources that help me to get a good solution…please suggest me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There is always the necessity of a secured appliance for communication. I myself have experienced trouble in this field due to the inconvenience poised by web conferencing [/url] appliances. I would suggest you to take a look at RHUB which specializes in this field. The product has good reviews and has won certain awards. I hope they can give you the right solution.

Cheers.

Well, using MSN and online presentation you can make a successful web conference to save much time and money for your business. This article may be a help for you.
SNIP
Hope it can help you.

thread closed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.