I just download this game called rumblefighters to my computer, but when i click on it and the games about to star the screen turns black for 2 seconds then brings me bak to the desktop then windows ask me to send a report to them...how do i get this game to start???

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome to the site :)

Have you tried running the game in COMPATIBILITY MODE?? (Try Win98se and see if it works then)

Good luck!

hi,

Could you tell us what the message is in the "send error report to Microsoft" dialog?

I would like to give one advice that is you should know about your PC because we could't know where we are getting problem. Now should inform your PC seller who sells this PC to you and you can ask why this PC is getting problem.

==========================================

george

if youre game was working fine before then it can be a software that youve installed recently thats preventing you from playing the game or thats on your system a long time. in my case it happened that immediately after installing Eset NOD32. not axactly sure but it worked for me

I would like to give one advice that is you should know about your PC because we could't know where we are getting problem.

Welcome to the site!!

Thanx for your input on the matter :icon_smile:

Sometimes running the game manually helps, rather than using a shortcut. A couple of my games i've had to open this way. (Computer, Harddrive, Program Files, etc..)

just asking, i have the same problem, how would i get my computer into compatibility mode?

this is just assuming you use the latest Windows.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.