arulkkumar 0 Newbie Poster

Hi All,

I am looking for an open source system (preferable combinations is Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP), to suit (as close as possible) to my adverticement development for yellow page directory, my requirement is below:

Our company name: MAC
Our Client name: Alpha
Project duration: 5 years
Project Descriptions: The client (i.e., Alpha) will be sending inputs to design 80 advertisements for every day (display ads for yellow pages), and we (i.e., MAC) require to deliver the designed/completed ads (as PDF document) back to the customer within 2 days (24 hrs). If any rejection in the ads then client will notify us the correction details and we need to re-send the corrected ads in the same day (12 hrs).

Internal Teams (MAC): Team leader (2 members), Login (2 members), Graphic Designer (6 members), Quality Control (6 members), Quality Assurance (2 members)

External Team (Alpha): Project Coordinators (2 members)

Workflow:

Login
• The login person will enter the each ad details on the system, and attach some graphic files for design
• If any query on the ads he will raise the clarification to Team Lead
• When the Team Lead able to resolve the query then the team lead will respond back to the Login person, IF NOT
• Team lead will send/forward the query to the project co-coordinator at the client end for resolution, then the resolution notification will reach login and team lead teams

Designing
• A Designer will pick any ads randomly
• He will start construct the ads using some adobe application
• Finally he will attach the designed ads (as PDF) and complete the task
• If any query on the ads he will raise the clarification to Team Lead
• When the Team Lead able to resolve the query then the team lead will respond back to the designer, IF NOT
• Team lead will send/forward the query to the project co-coordinator at the client end for resolution, then the resolution notification will reach design and team lead teams

Quality Control
• A Quality controller will pick any completed ads randomly
• S/He will process the QC against some specification
• S/He will reject the ads and send back to the designer OR
• S/He will approve the ads and send to the Quality Assurance

Quality Assurance
• A Quality Assurance person will pick any QC approved ads randomly
• S/He will process the QA against some specification
• S/He will reject the ads and send back to the designer (again design, QC cycle will be in place) OR
• S/He will approve the ads and send to the Team lead for dispatch

Dispatch
• The team lead will dispatch the completed ads over FTP
• If any error in the ads the Project Coordinator can reject the ads
• Again login, design, QC, QA, dispatch cycle will repeat

Features required
• Web based system
• Time Tracking for each tasks
• Version control for each ads
• Email, Attachment modules
• Custom fields
• Reports
• Project Management, Collaboration, workflow, administration, security, versioning, scheduling, tem plating, syndication, personalization/localization, and session management,

I look forward to receive your views

Best regards,
Arul Kumar

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.