please help me about thesis title. .it can be a software or software/hardware system that we can use in our school! thanks

Salem commented: Build a time machine, use it to send a message to yourself in the past to pick another course +0
jwenting commented: homework kiddo +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It's called an imagination, in my country those who don't have one shouldn't be writing a thesis.

commented: Damn straight! +0

still waiting for that "final year project idea generator". Given the insane number of lazy kids who can't even be bothered to come up with project ideas, it'd be a major seller.

commented: Truth +0

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thesis+title+help
See, the problem here, is that DW is the #1 link at the moment.

So in they come "feeling lucky", only to get a face-full of wet fish.

But the self-reinforcing meme has been planted, with YET ANOTHER post with the magic search engine keywords to ensure that more of them will come, with more of the same posts, leading to better and better ranking in search engines, which (well, you get the picture).

The forum needs to be PURGED of all these lame-assed 1-posters who cannot think for themselves, then the problem would attend to itself, because no more would be smart enough to get here under their own initiative.

Psssh... I hate to say it, but it's another Filipino Spoon Feeder... Please, don't be like this... You are already a 4th year student and you should BE ON YOUR ON NOW...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thesis+title+help
See, the problem here, is that DW is the #1 link at the moment.

So in they come "feeling lucky", only to get a face-full of wet fish.

But the self-reinforcing meme has been planted, with YET ANOTHER post with the magic search engine keywords to ensure that more of them will come, with more of the same posts, leading to better and better ranking in search engines, which (well, you get the picture).

The forum needs to be PURGED of all these lame-assed 1-posters who cannot think for themselves, then the problem would attend to itself, because no more would be smart enough to get here under their own initiative.

Except of course that all those kiddos drive up the income from the banner ads, and thus Dani loves them...
Rather a million a day of them than a few thousand of us oldtimers who've all earned the privilege of turning them off.

It's a shame that most of the users asking for this kind of help is from my country...

People do get what kind of government they deserve...

It's a shame that most of the users asking for this kind of help is from my country...

they're not, most are however from your part of the world (the majority is from India and Pakistan, stretching as far east as the Philipines).

That's in part (from what I've heard from professionals from that part of the world) because there's more than a few "teachers" and "professors" there who tell their "students" that it's quite acceptable to plagiarise the work of others, who just hand out urls to sites like this and tell the kids to go ask questions like that here.
Combined with an attitude (which I've seen a lot in the juniors coming out of Asia lately) that the entire world is there solely to do their work for them, that everyone else is racially and morally inferior to them, you get a system in which kids grow up expecting others to be their willing servants.
Combined with a worldwide trend towards a lack of sense of responsibility among youths, a total lack of respect for others and their property, and you get what you see: rampant plagiarism, laziness, theft.

There's very good people coming out of India and Asia in general (I've worked with a lot of them) but the younger generations are sadly a far cry from their elders (and those older people say so themselves, more than one says that there are many good Asian IT people, but hardly any of them live in Asia).

they're not, most are however from your part of the world (the majority is from India and Pakistan, stretching as far east as the Philipines).

That's in part (from what I've heard from professionals from that part of the world) because there's more than a few "teachers" and "professors" there who tell their "students" that it's quite acceptable to plagiarise the work of others, who just hand out urls to sites like this and tell the kids to go ask questions like that here.
Combined with an attitude (which I've seen a lot in the juniors coming out of Asia lately) that the entire world is there solely to do their work for them, that everyone else is racially and morally inferior to them, you get a system in which kids grow up expecting others to be their willing servants.
Combined with a worldwide trend towards a lack of sense of responsibility among youths, a total lack of respect for others and their property, and you get what you see: rampant plagiarism, laziness, theft.

There's very good people coming out of India and Asia in general (I've worked with a lot of them) but the younger generations are sadly a far cry from their elders (and those older people say so themselves, more than one says that there are many good Asian IT people, but hardly any of them live in Asia).

I did some research here in DW so I'm pretty sure of what I said :P Anyway, I think the most common mistake here is that there are many IT Students here that just took IT because of its in-demand. More over, they're just thinking about money. High paying salaries and more. But we all know that if you don't like programming or other stuffs, you're gonna have some problem dealing with it. (just like math) So that's why they're here. Later on if we help them get what they want. They're just gonna go back and ask you "Sir, can you help me do my thesis? tnx"

I like the way you wrote your reply. Thank you for your advice. I'm also an undergrad programmer and I always respect what seniors says. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.