hi guys iam a student of the department software engineering i have a question about something and i would like to help me on it ...
i want to do program that contain all data swift code for the countries in this site chips.org/uid just like the idea on it i know in visual c++ and some in java but tell me in any programming language and which is the easiest because my sister working in a bank and she asked me to do this program for her because in her work their system is down and they have alot of difficalty to search if the system down
just anybody know anything even if it's small tell me it would help me aloot
thanx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You can find all the Swift Codes here, but there are a lot of them, arranged by country. Are you sure you want to get into this? Keeping the list up-to-date would be a bit time-consuming.

and don't forget the liability if your program gets used and because of a bug in it there's a multimillion dollar loss at (or worse, claim against) the bank using it (not that it will be authorised for use at that bank when brought in by an employee who just got it from their boyfriend, rather than when introduced by the IT department after being contracted to a trusted and vetted professional development team).

You can find all the Swift Codes here, but there are a lot of them, arranged by country. Are you sure you want to get into this? Keeping the list up-to-date would be a bit time-consuming.

yes i need to know how to do it can you please help me

and don't forget the liability if your program gets used and because of a bug in it there's a multimillion dollar loss at (or worse, claim against) the bank using it (not that it will be authorised for use at that bank when brought in by an employee who just got it from their boyfriend, rather than when introduced by the IT department after being contracted to a trusted and vetted professional development team).

but at least iam trying i can also add alot of things on it till it be perfect and not necessarily that the use it the important that i done the idea perfectly

keep dreaming. Perfection is impossible to achieve, and trying for it will only frustrate you immensely.
It's also not wanted, as it would be far too expensive. So we try for "good enough" for some definition of "good enough".

commented: May think they are being realistic but often just being negative and un-helpful +0

keep dreaming. Perfection is impossible to achieve, and trying for it will only frustrate you immensely.
It's also not wanted, as it would be far too expensive. So we try for "good enough" for some definition of "good enough".

don't underestimate me and perfection always imperfection and by the way i asked for help ,so if you can't help just don't post anything here

commented: Charming, great way to get people to help - not! +0
commented: keep dreaming, kiddo, or get a life +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.