Hello Everyone,
I am a new person of this forum, I have been facing a problem since last night, so i need yours help. Actually I want to use some data of different file(such as csv, txt, xls)with some filtration and then after export into another file (file can have different extension like csv,sql,xls,html etc). So I want to know; is there any tool which provides me such type of environment where I could perform this task.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

You can do it in Excel e.g. you have CSV file, go to Open menu in Excel and select your file. You will dialog box with different option, Select Delemited radio button, click Next button, here you can select the option according to your data type. Your data will be in Excel columns. Then from Top Menu item "Data", apply filter as per your requirement and copy the result into next Excel sheet and save it in required format.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.