Hi
Which is better Web development or VB.NET course?
I am also a java programmer.
plzz suggest me, which one will be better for me/

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

huh??
I dont understand your question.
If you want to make websites take web development??
If you want to make just software, choose vb.net. Anyway, if you know java it will be very easy to learn vb.net(with some books).

Thank you very much for your reply. I want to ask which one is better for future and in terms of pay?

if you're good at web development, but suck at coding non-web apps, you'll be paid more as a web developer, and vice versa.

it depends on your skills, your employer, ... there is no real 'definitely this one' kind of answer here. if I were you, I would be more concerned of the kind of application/code you like to write. let's say A would be your favorite, but B pays more:
if you choose A: you'll earn a bit less
if you choose B: chances are you're going to end up hating your job, because it may pay better, but it's not what you want to do.

Not sucking at programming is the most important thing for your future. Which languages you know is not.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.