Now that there's a method to change a username, I think I'm going to take advantage of that.

What does everyone think of me changing my username to Dani?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well, this IS DANIweb... I think you should do it... A little nostalgia for cscgal though, but IMO you definitely should :)

I have to admit that I always found "cscgal" to be a rather poor choice, but who am I to speak, right?

Changing it to Dani would certainly make it more obvious who you are (although "The Queen of Daniweb", "Administrator", your post count and join-date says a lot already). At the same time, just "Dani" doesn't have a lot of pizazz either (I'm not saying you have an ugly name, I'm just saying people usually enhance their name with a cool twist, or choose a cool alias).

Of course, I'm not the one to talk, my username is pretty bad too, but now that it can be changed, I just might, when I think of something appropriate.

I'm not saying you have an ugly name, I'm just saying people usually enhance their name with a cool twist, or choose a cool alias

My name is Danielle. Dani is my cool twist.

stick with Dani!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.