Happy turkey day!! :)

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Tomorrow I'm taking my family to a local restaurant for lunch -- had to make reservations because they are packed on Thanksgiving day. They have a buffet room that is probably 3 or 4 times the size of my house!

Member Avatar for Warrens80

Lets not forget what it's all about ill start. Im grateful for laughter

Oh, yes -- let's never forget this

THE ORIGINAL THANKSGIVING FEAST occurred in 1621 and was shared between the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag tribe of what is now southern New England. During the previous year, the Native Americans had taught the Pilgrims how not to start to death during winter and get a good crop going during the growing season. The 1621 affair was apparently a peaceful gathering to express gratitude.

Nowadays, there are few explicit reminders on the fourth Thursday of November of the events that followed: basically, murder, land theft, and genocide. By the late 1700s, nearly the entire Wampanoag population had been killed off or shipped to the West Indies as slave laborers.

Let me start again im grateful for laughter

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Well... i am kinda late on this but Happy Black Friday!

Happy Black Friday

If anymore people get trampled to death this black friday, we should start calling it The Hunger Games.

commented: Brilliant... +0

True dat

Happy Cyber Monday!

Yeah! Cyber Monday!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.