I'll be going onto my third year at university in September but before then I need to decide what project I want to do. I know I want it to involve databases and a front end system in c#. But I can't think of anything that I'd like doing and have enough knowledge :/ I'd like my project to be made for a university/college or for a business to aid management. I thought about doing an attendance monitoring system but I gave up on that as I know I'd lose interest in it :/ Have you any ideas? Thank you

Yes, It is the best perioud of the ideaes. every body need to complete project in final year.

commented: nonsense... +0

Hi Lloyd. We can help you select and complete a computer science / CS or BSc IT final year project with perfection as we do for all our clients.

Further we can offer you live project training which will allow you to secure a job that much quicker after your final year is done.

Feel free to get in touch with us.

Chaitanya
Wherrelz IT Solutions

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.