Hey guys im new....no idea where to post this.

I keep getting the microsoft errors where u get the message saying This program needed to close sorry for the inconvienence plz tell microsoft. Well im getting these error messages while im playing an MMORPG it will shut me down and tell me that this certain game needs to close, it also does it when im using ICQ or the internet. I have no idea why my computer is doing this. It does it all the time and every time, and its usually random, i never know when my game or internet will will be shut down by this error message. Usually i can fix most problems with my comp but this one has just stumped me. plz help its driving me crazy!!

Oops srry i just saw the Announcement for not posting support questions in these forums, wont happen again but if someone could help me out plz :\

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

First have you run a adware/spyware proggy on it and do you have a anti virus and is it updated?

First have you run a adware/spyware proggy on it and do you have a anti virus and is it updated?

Ya my anti virus is updated, i have Norton but just recently got AVG cuz ive been hearing alot of bad things about Norton.

At first i thought that i was getting these errors cuz my graphics card had somehow shorted out and was getting overloaded therefor needing to shut down my games, but then it started doing it to my Internet and my ICQ messenger......strange though that my AIM never gets an error message when i use it. Now im starting to think its a worm or some weird virus cuz when i go to add remove programs i get an error message that says Run DLL App needs to close.....and my computer randomly restarts at anygiven time and then I get an Error message saying my computer has recovered from a serious error. I have done virus scans, spyware scans....i got nuthin :\

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.