Hello,
I am from Andhra Pradesh(India). I am an Engineer graduate.
I have created some softwares ready to sale. How and Where I can register my softwares? How much fees for each software?

I have a plan to setup software company. I am only person to create softwares from my home. How can I Register my company?

I am creating most softwares in VC++,VB & .Net. I have took Visual Studio and .net softwares from one computer shop(He Copy the Software in Normal CDs). When I reg my software company... It is give any problem??

Please give me reply......

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,
I am from Andhra Pradesh(India). I am an Engineer graduate.
I have created some softwares ready to sale. How and Where I can register my softwares? How much fees for each software?

I have a plan to setup software company. I am only person to create softwares from my home. How can I Register my company?

I am creating most softwares in VC++,VB & .Net. I have took Visual Studio and .net softwares from one computer shop(He Copy the Software in Normal CDs). When I reg my software company... It is give any problem??

Please give me reply......

I also looking for the same situetation. i am a web programmer and i have developed some software products in PHP.Mysql. Please suggest me how to get registerd and how to Register my softwares.

Since no answer in 3 years to original question, probably no answer today... Check with business people in your country.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.