Meta Keywords can be reduced to 10 to 12 keywords that should not be more repeative the same phrase in a certain line, then that's fine, but most ignore meta tag search egnine onely they must describe

While meta tags do not really count towards, they are very simple and fairly easy to implement that there is really no reason not to. Spend five minutes. Search engines really cracking down on keyword stuffing (both page content and meta tags) and future algorithms able to correctly (gasp!) Black hat with the appropriate keywords can be separated, and more weight can be placed on them in the future. Chances? No, but that is nothing more than 5 minutes, you might as well to feel.

you can use upto 7 keywords for your home page and 5 keywords per page for other pages. target your all keywords to your relevant page.

While meta tags do not really count for much, they are so simple and fairly easy to apply than there really is no reason not to. Spend five minutes. Search engines are really cracking down on the stuffing of keywords (both page content and meta tags) and future algorithms might be able to correctly (oh!) differentiate the right keywords in the hat black, and more weight can be placed on them in the future. Probable? No, but something that takes no more than 5 minutes, you might as well.

i usually put 5 keywords on my meta. and it is good based on my experience

Hello

you can add up to 7 to 8 keywords in meta tags

Thak you

About how many META keywords should you use? There are so many that relate to my business but I don't know how many is too many. Advice would be appreciated.

AS per my experience Try to write 6-8 Primary Search Keyword in Meta Tag Keywords

Keywords in metatags is a shot in your own foot. After spending aweek in refining your keyword list of say 500 phrases, and another week in developing the content development strategy around those keywords, and then spending another month in developing the content, WHY in the world would you give all this research over to your competitors by revealing the keyphrases in the keyword metatag?
It's not useful for PR, so why use it?
It's not useful in SERPs, so why use it?
It's not useful in click-through, so why use it?
No metatag should be identical for the entire site. So if you have a website of say 50 pages, why spend all that time when you get nothing in return, except you just sold out your top secret to your competition?

8 to 10 keywords would be ok.. use these tags because your competitors use them and Google changes its algo often. Better have them on your site pages than giving your competitors an edge against your site(s).

i agree with Devilsown.. 10 is enough
and usually 2 much. try to keep it to five

better to stay focused

you should use 10 keyword on every page

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.