GiddyupGilbert 0 Junior Poster

I'm using Windows XP and a program called Web Studio to build a Web site. My current problem is that I cannot find a slide show that will allow interactivity within Web Studio.

Here's what I need: If you'll look at the www.comcast.net web site you'll see a section at the top of the page for news. It simply slides to the left, and you can pause by placing your cursor over the slide, then if you click on it it will take you to a page with news. This is basically what I want to accomplish. I have a catalog and will use this slide section for new product I want to highlight. I then want the viewer to be able to click on the slide and go to the page with a larger pic, shopping cart, etc.

I've scoured and tried a bunch of slide shows, but so far "No Cigar." I know this can be accomplished, but I don't have the coding experience to be able to accomplish the mission.

Any thoughts on this appreciated.
Giddyup

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.