dasd 2 Newbie Poster

Hi All!

I've never posted in this forum before, so here goes. I am a 'webmaster' in that I build and maintain a site using a site builder program for my company. This utility is extremely limited and I would like to create a better site using a flash/ swish template. Here's the problem, I don't know how to upload the completed site (say I did in in Swish) and then publish it outside of the web builder I currrently use. :confused:

I've tried to ask for help in other places and have received no help and a lot of sarcastic remarks. I'm hoping this forum will be different. My website is hosted, active, and I'm being pressured to make it more interactive without any tools or training to do so. Time is an issue here, so I can't afford to waste it deciphering technospeak or reading 1000 page manuals. I do have some cool flash templates I could use, but the editing, uploading & publishing issues are still there. I'll admit it, in this case I'm a newbie :o

I need help, or direction to a good online resource that won't cost me. Can anybody help? For that matter, does anyone care :?

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.