On my quest to learn the ins and outs of web design using html and css I would love to understand the following task using your knowledge of the subject and pointing me in the direction of any tutorials that are worth reading. I have created 5 coloured curved buttons http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/234/e/f/curved_nav_by_kyllle.jpg that I have layed out, Im pretty sure about structuring the layout in horizontal format and I know that the curves can be chopped and then the colour of each button size set and the curves attached to make the curved button but how do you achieve this, this seems a pretty daunting task but something that if im showen hoe to do teh once would remain in my memory forever!!

Thanks for looking everyone

Kyle

Kyle,

Couldn't you just create one image for each button, and nest each in an <a> tag to make them buttons? Or am I misunderstanding your question?

If this will work, then you can just specify style="display:inline;" for each image so that they will line up next to each other rather than one on top of the other.

Hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.