who has a program of grading system in visual basic?

thanks for your concern!!!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

what kind of grading system you mean? please details.

who has a program of grading system in visual basic?

thanks for your concern!!!

No one is concerned , it is your home work , first put some effort to code it yourself.

its simple mathematics.....
study hard....

what kind of grading system you mean? please details.

grading system for secondary level, it will register students and teacher for a particular subject and it will compute all the requirements in grading,, as a whole grading..
thanks for your concern.... email me here <<snip>>

grading system for secondary level, it will register students and teacher for a particular subject and it will compute all the requirements in grading,, as a whole grading..
thanks for your concern.... email me here

have you started this thread ?

I think you're abusing this forum, lmoe23 & abu taher.

Please, somebody help about my grading system! please kindly give some exact code. Thank you and God bless...

Just a little code to help you with your assignment

Const LAZY_BUM = 0
Const HARD_WORKING_STUDENT = 1

Private Sub Form_Load()
     Dim i as Integer
     i = MsgBox("Am I a good student student?", vbYesNo, "Character")

If (i = vbYes)
          MsgBox "The test of your character is what you do when no one else is watching.", vbInformation, "Test Grade"
     else if(i = vbNo)
          MsgBox "Better to get work on that character, buddy.", vbExclamation, "Now!"
     End if
End Sub

Private Sub MyLife()
     ' It's your choice. Write the code. And remember. There's more to life than 1's and 0's.

End Sub
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.