Hi everybody, i made a website using asp and everything it's ok until i notice that the buttons it's not working when using a blackberry. Do anybody has a clue how to get this done.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

post your buitton code,

<form method="post" action="reply.asp" target="_self">
<%
for each x in rs.Fields
if x.name="id" then%>
<td align="center"><input type="submit" name="id" value="<%=x.value%>" onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to process this customer?')"></td>
<%else%>
<td align="left" ><span class="BodyTextbigPartA"><%Response.Write(x.value)%> </span></td>
<%end if
next
%>
</form>

or maybe this code example :

<form method="post" action="replyemail.asp" target="_self">
<input name="id" type="hidden" value=<%=id%>>
<input type="submit" name="action" value="Confirm" onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to send confirmation of reservation?')">
<input type="submit" name="action" value="Regret" onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to send the denial of the reservation')">
<input type="submit" name="action" value="Pending" onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to send notice to your colleague?')">
<input id="bkk" type="submit" name="action" value="Back">
</form>

i have no clue were it is the problem .....

it might be, but from what i tested for example other buttons from different sites work on the blackberry, for example the google search button.

zero that thought then, blackberry must be updated to 4.6 or higher
google button code

<input name=btnG type=submit value="Google Search" class=lsb>
<input name=btnI type=submit value="I'm Feeling Lucky" class=lsb>

has different 'Name' attribute, perhaps that is the sticking point for your code. In my mind a series of buttons with the same name are radio buttons which do not show up in the list of supported types on a blackberry
try action action1 action2 for name attributes ( ?? )

hth

it doesn't change the situation, even with the code changed. If you see the first example it's only one button and it;s not working also and blackberry ver. is 4.6.
And at the beginning it wasn't writed this code

onClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to process this customer?')"

, but curiously it's showing me the popup but if i agree with it doesn't redirect me to the asp page.

this is a typical problem, which was left by my friend months ago. Maybe to get a new system.

that means i'm stuck

Member Avatar for diafol

I've noticed Blackberry behaves strangely with certain js and ajax apps. My ajax sites work with other mobiles (Nokia etc), but BB seems to stick two fingers at inline js.

10x for the opinion but it's no way out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.