i was playing music when my pc went stuck with the blue screen message. i then want to reinstall the operating system and came across this problem. i have been familiar with reinstalling and upgrading.
starting was smooth until to the stage where requires create a partition. i press C and goes to the next. to create partition press enter and the problem is it went back to where it says to create partition press C again, it did not create a partition therefore cant format and install the operating system. u done it with another different hard-drive and it still worked well. just liked to know whats the problem and solution for this.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Might be an idea to tell us the blue screen code..... perhaps your hdd is toasty.
Anyway, since a reinstallation is the way you wish to proceed, what was the result of the chkdsk run during the format Setup does?

Use third part software and format c drive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.