GoodLuckChuck 0 Junior Poster in Training

Before when you did a search with Google, you type in what you want and then click SEARCH or hit the ENTER key. Now they attempt to read your mind. As you are typing the letters, they are doing the searches for you. So the second step has been eliminated. Although what if someone is offended by profanity and they want to search for shitzu dogs. They type in S H I T Z U. I tried it and for the first 4 letters there is nothing right at the top, but if you scroll down you get the first 4 letters with this (**** That My Dead Says) in several places. Although with this new method, some are bound to find some good things that they were not even searching for.

Also I was at a blog where someone was explaining the new "wonder wheel" function that Google search has now. It gives you other keywords associated with yours. They were very impressed with this. My comment was that I do not think that Wonder Woman had a wonder wheel but I know that Xena has a chakram (metal wheel) that she throws. Her reply was something like "Chuck, you crack me up. My Xena-loving daughter will love this comment of yours."