which is best?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

For what, exactly? In terms of raw power, you cannot beat Intel.................if you have deep pockets :).

No different! Get the one that offer the best price. And AMD need extra fan because its hot.

No different! Get the one that offer the best price. And AMD need extra fan because its hot.

You have it wrong there. Intel's are the ones that run hot.

You have it wrong there. Intel's are the ones that run hot.

I am not sure. But most of the computer with AMD processor I service come with extra fan and Intel doesn't. Could be the older version I guess.

i'd rather to use AMD!.it's affordable and the performance is best!..^_^..

Current AMD's are rated to 62C only, whilst Intels are in the 80C's.

Crunchie is right on the money, but asking which is better is like asking the infamous questions we all know and fight based on our own experiences. Ford or Chevy? Mac or PC? etc...etc....etc...

Intel and AMD both have flaws so buy what you can afford and don't look back, of course verify that your mobo will support it.

Intel is good in its own respect.....have better performance in respect to daily work as well as various other multitasking...whereas AMD is good on its own respect..its cheaper but i wont recommend it because it maybe cheap but wont perform at par with intel.....if ur on budget go with AMD....but i would still recommend INTEL!!!!!!!

Intel Dual Core's are in all my computers "desktops & laptop's" & like them very well at how they perform & have an addon fan's in them all for better cooling.

For me, I prefer Intel processors because of its reliability when it comes to performance and features. Intel may be heavy on budget because of its cost compared to AMD processors w/c is slightly cheap than its rival but in terms of long term use, Intel can last long than AMD specially when you are a hardcore gamer....

:)

For me, I prefer Intel processors because of its reliability when it comes to performance and features. Intel may be heavy on budget because of its cost compared to AMD processors w/c is slightly cheap than its rival but in terms of long term use, Intel can last long than AMD specially when you are a hardcore gamer....

:)

pffffft proof or it's BS.

in terms of gaming computers it is best to use AMD and the advantage of it is it is more cheaper than Intel..On the other hand, for business purpose it is best to use Intel.

I have been using AMD for 6 years now for most of my home office computer, its doing its function properly so I keep buying and using it.

I have AMD Quad core and it works perfectly, never overheats amd is pretty cheap.

AMD is superb in load, Intel not afford it. AMD getheat but Dont HAng , INtel is Opposite to it.IF yuo are trying Amd Phenom its best in perfomance in todays.
I m also using it, by replacing Intel c2d

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.