Anyone knows of a service like paypal that gives the ability to transfer funds between users (bank to bank using credit card) that has worldwide usability but also doesn't mind to be used for gambling actions (bets and winning funds).

Thanks for any help.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Well what i usually use is Netteller, account, similir to paypal, wich is accepted for gambling, bank transfers, and so on..

Hmmm, I see. Whaddya think of it? And are ya US or Britain?

If you mean by nickle and diming you to death... I should hope one Paypal will be all there ever will be :)

Anyone knows of a service like paypal that gives the ability to transfer funds between users (bank to bank using credit card) that has worldwide usability but also doesn't mind to be used for gambling actions (bets and winning funds).

Thanks for any help.

you might want to check out greenzap. www.greenzap.com.. haven't used them, but worth a look..

Matt
ClickChief LLC

Yes. I have heard of one. Gimme about a week and I will probably be able to find you one. I know it seems like a long time but, Tha sort of thing isn't really in demand for.

hmmm have your tried stormpay? i think they can be used in online gaming too, anyway... you can checkout prepaidATM.com easy to use. though it doesn't act like paypal, but ease of use, can be used in online gaming etc... have tried it before.. and you can withdraw to any cirrus, plus and related networks...

cheers

hmmm have your tried stormpay? i think they can be used in online gaming too, anyway... you can checkout prepaidATM.com easy to use. though it doesn't act like paypal, but ease of use, can be used in online gaming etc... have tried it before.. and you can withdraw to any cirrus, plus and related networks...

cheers

Check out OBOPAY.com the are are like paypal and send you a debit card just like paypal and you can link your accounts.

hope this helps

-javangp

e-gold moneybookers, google checkout
I can give you a big lists as well.

many of them, MoneyBookers?

There's a site called Obopay.

It allows payment by text messaging and also person to person, bank transfer, creditcard transfer... it's great.
Cost nothing to receive money! Only cost 10 cents to send!
Alot better than PayPal I'd say.
You get $10 for signing up for promotional ads right now! If you want to sign up, click this link and I also make a small referral.

Just go to the bottom of the page and click the "Need an Obopay?" button to sign up.

https://tools.obopay.com/buttons/?type=send&amount=10&receiver=k1rSNxBtDCHa%252Fl0CSnRnfxSbrwV%252FZ96LoeYhTlv%252BXuW39vgXE7MfVPRbY%252FWw%250AB1svHVbgVZa2UgUuFpm67OqfCAFVj4ZFWlID%252B%252B%252F6lNFBf4imMak7lc%252FQO5pr%250Aq3edu6cr

Thanks for any help.

hi. i was actually searching for the answer to your same question. was wondering if you had any luck with finding the sites?

it would be helpful.

thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.