hey, first time post, hopefully somebody knows the answer to this;
A user running XP Pro and Office 2k3 recently had her reply emails' font change to a larger bold font that is driving her nuts. I tried checking the font settings under Tools>options>Mail Format>fonts, but they were ok and changing them did nothing. I can change the mail format to plain text but that's not really a solution just a work around. They want to use rich text at least. I imagine it has something to do with using word as the editor which she wants to do also so that it can auto spell complete while she writes too.
Any ideas? I spent 40 minutes trying to find it but no luck.
Thanks

I was wondering, is there a way to reset all settings in Outlook 2k3 to their defaults? If you do a detect/repair will that reset everything? Or by recreating the profile maybe?

I ended up doing a detect/repair in outlook and selecting the box for removing custom settings. This seemed to fix it. Not the easiest fix, but a fix none-the-less.

hey, first time post, hopefully somebody knows the answer to this;
A user running XP Pro and Office 2k3 recently had her reply emails' font change to a larger bold font that is driving her nuts. I tried checking the font settings under Tools>options>Mail Format>fonts, but they were ok and changing them did nothing. I can change the mail format to plain text but that's not really a solution just a work around. They want to use rich text at least. I imagine it has something to do with using word as the editor which she wants to do also so that it can auto spell complete while she writes too.
Any ideas? I spent 40 minutes trying to find it but no luck.
Thanks

Hi Tramahound,

Are you still having this issue?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.