Hi

I just subscribed to Time Warner Triple Play that uses Road Runner. So I bought Apple Time Capsule to hook it up with my MacBook Pro.

It is not working. I do see I have full Airport connection but I have an error stating it is not recognizing IP address. So have you experienced this? Should I say Im connecting via Ethernet or PPoe (something like that)?

Hi

I just subscribed to Time Warner Triple Play that uses Road Runner. So I bought Apple Time Capsule to hook it up with my MacBook Pro.

It is not working. I do see I have full Airport connection but I have an error stating it is not recognizing IP address. So have you experienced this? Should I say Im connecting via Ethernet or PPoe (something like that)?

I haven't experienced this one yet. In hindsight, however, a little configuration can do that trick here. It's just my opinion though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.