1.11M Members

Is there any keylogger out there that does not get detected by antivirus?

I have tried all in one keylogger for mac , that is Amac Keylogger. But it is a paid version,while i want a free keylogger without any antivirus... Could you please tell me if their is any such keylogger?

Keyloggers are all paid version for mac. They only thing you can get is a free trial period and when that expires you have to pay for the product. If you want to monitor person using your mac, you can use parental control or remote management.

Ok, thank you very much, i will have a look parental control.

Parental Control can be found under system preference. but it only track the list of websites you child go when using your macbook or the application they open. If you want to remote access them from your laptop to theirs you need a software to do that. Parental control is only on one laptop. MEaning if you on parental control on macbook 1, your child using macbook 1 will get tracked by the parental control. But if you software a, you can check what your child is doing anytime. Why, because you can access his/her macbook from your own macbook.

Hello, guys. Long time not coming here, how are you? So busy recently that i have no time to come here. But happy today that you have given me so many sincere suggestions and glad to tell you that you are so helpful. Thanks.

You are welcome. Hope to see you again:)

You can use totally free keylogger for Mac OS - Elite Keylogger. It logs passwords, visited websited and takes screenshots. BTW you can find more alternatives here: https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/48937/elite-keylogger

You
View similar articles that have also been tagged: