styleman333 0 Newbie Poster

I have a HP Pavillion 2 Gb laptop . Its only 14 months old and 4 months ago the hard drive died . Got that replaced , however last week my lovely wifey asked me to put Net nanny on the laptop to keep an eye on our sneaky boy hungry teenage daughter....thats when the problems started. The next day windows constantly crashed , i kept getting a Db not found message and it was utter chaos . I took it to the computer shop and they said the hard drive had died again ( Great ) ! Ok now this is where it gets weird . I get it home after three days at the computer shop after 3 days of incredibly intense withdrawal issues and start it up and Its fine Yayy so i go and put a game in and start playing , i play for like 3 mins and Bang shut down totally . It went off and wont start up at all , the power light is on however no lights are starting , its just stone cold dead , if done a few things as the forums have suggested (taking the battery out and trying to start it etc etc )and still absolutely nothing , stone cold dead
Its long weekend so i cant get to the computer shop till bloody tuesday now so my frustrations are at breaking point , not only that but the wife got sims 3 on friday so theres No chance i can use her computer whilst her addiction exists , so im in a sorta desperate situation at the moment . Any help would be greatly appreciated .....