Physer 0 Newbie Poster

Hi
I am trying to figure out a solution for a video capture card. I have a sony monitor which displays a video feed from a camera through a DVR. This video is on a Sony medical monitor. I would like to capture screenshots from this monitor onto my computer so that i can store these images.

The output / input signals available are Svideo, BNC & D jack and the signal is a VGA signal.

I was able to use a simple solution called Dazzle by Pinnacle to view the video feed on the computer, however to capture screenshots, i had to first record the feed as a video, then goto edit mode and grab a frameshot, then save it on the desktop, cancel the whole video process and finally use the image.

The above process while giving me a solution, had too many steps and the images were kinda small.

So guys please help me get a solution that will enable me to take screencaptures as an image at one click. The images will need to be printed and stored for later use (full color and digital)

I have attached 2 files, an image sample of what i am trying to save and the sony monitor specs, the monitor is the N6 monitor.

Thanks and looking forward to your inputs

Physer:?:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.