tiger86 16 Posting Pro

Hi, I want to first say that I have been going through some php GNU programs to find that the versions released have holes to be hacked through by hackers. I am working on recoded a gnu chatroom that is part of my servers software. I am now going to recode TikiWiki as I know it holds many security risks such as scripts being able to be ran through the blogs etc etc. It seems that some GNU software has so many flaws that it may have been done on purpose by people who were "helping" but actually had alterior motives to hack servers through the gaps they left open. This is only my opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true! You need to go through each file and make sure all arrays are closed and at every end of line there is a ; in php this will make GNU programs much safer for you, and your server. I would not submit your fixed version back to the creators because the hackers are sure to find someway to break through it if they can just read it. Anyways keep your servers safe from SQL Injections etc etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.