juniors 0 Newbie Poster

I KNOW THERE IS SITES SPECIFICALLY FOR MY NEEDS BUT THEY HAV'NT REPLIED" ?

Hi guys ive just registered and i aint too clued up with forums and threads and stuff! so first of all i hope this is the correct manner in which to go about solving my problems if not please let me know, as im in desperate need of some assistance!

HERE GOES!

My problem involves the costs for starting a site that would be broadcasting pre-recorded video events to later be shown via my website to be purchased per view online ;
What format should i choose i;e flash,media or both?
The cost of a decent site/ designer,online tech help etc?
The cost to the company dealing with your subscriptions,money,i;e paypal?
Recommended data rate to be compressed/encoded?
Archive storage price for on demand pay per play ( mon-fri only) ?
90mins per event/stream =180mb depending on the data rate it would be compressed at (do u reccommend a rate? do u get charged for storage, if no one is watching your streams or is it per view).
There would be at least 85 events per week to be viewed "mon-fri only" for 60 weeks of the season (including midweek events)

Honestly, i know this just seems like a maths question but i cant seem to get the answers i seek.................................

"what would be my total usage and expenses per month/year" ?

Thanx for taking the time to read my "thread" any answers to my problems would be ever so greatfull as my sums just aint working out at the minute!

R.S.V.P

CHEERS

JUNIORS

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.