actually, i have just started using Ubuntu these days(though i have knowledge of unix/linux from past 2-3 years but didnot worked practically) .Can you give me best links in your knowldge for commands related to networking? I have read from about 15 links from google.com. But still i want more as people here have great great source with them i know this thing. ;) please share and do help ! thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I know it's a proven method, but what's the best way of going about it? Plenty guides, but they all seem to go round in circles gathering unwanted Download managers and other crap on the way. I just want to know which Ubuntu software to download and install it to a Flash drive to boot and recover files...

brownmarsh12 what are you talking about ? :-/

How can I install lunix operating system directly through internet download?

visit official site of linux... there are too many packages which are installed directly just by clicking them try it. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.